Why "AFTER SALE SERVICE" is so important factor while choosing a mobile phone?

Mobile phones play a important role in today's day to day activities. Children to senior citizen are addicted in mobile phones especially with SMART PHONES. From morning to midnight every one is using their mobile phones.
What will happen if that device suddenly break down? OMG! I've to take it to my nearest service station. It is not a big issue indeed. The issue is with the service center. They are no doing what customers are expected from them. Customers want good after sale support, but they aren't getting nowadays with many brands from Mobiles to Televisions.

While buying a mobile phone, we should keep this in mind about After-Sale-Service.
As per some survey done by me in Kolkata Region, SAMSUNG Service Centre is in the top most position.
The Rank are as follows:

Rank 1 SAMSUNG MOBILE SERVICE CENTRES

RANK 2 ASUS MOBILE SERVICE CENTRE

RANK 3 VIVO and OPPO SERVICE CENTRE

RANK 4 NOKIA SERVICE CENTRE

RANK 5 Mi SERVICE CENTRE

For other brands, I haven't got any such reviews from my survey pool, as a result I can't comment on that.


Comments